Cisco Webex is a team productivity application that allows your team to use video conferencing, team collaboration, and file sharing. They are eagerly offering FREE personal Webex accounts to clients (who don't use Webex currently.) A few features included in this offer:
- Up to 100 participants per meeting (up from 50)
- Unlimited Meeting Time (up from 40 min)
- 1 GB of cloud storage
- Video conferencing
- Unlimited messaging and file sharing
Also, because of the influx of remote workers, Cisco is broadening their offer to security and including extended free licenses and expanded usage counts. At no extra charge clients can access three leading security applications that are designed to protect remote workers 24/7 on any device:
- Cisco Umbrella is a security product created to defend remote workers from malicious Internet destinations. It is deployed from the cloud, so it can keep remote workers safe everywhere on or off network. Existing Webex users are allowed to exceed their user limit if more remote workers are needed and new clients can access a free license.
- Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client grants employees to work remotely on company laptops or personal mobile devices. Security teams are able to see and control who is accessing their infrastructure and from what device. Just as with Cisco Umbrella, existing Webex users are allowed to exceed their user limit if more remote workers are needed and new clients can access a free license.
- Duo Security decreases outside attacks by instituting a "zero-trust" model. Duo Security empowers organizations to verify its users identities and grant access to certain devices. Again, existing Webex users are allowed to exceed their user limit if more remote workers are needed and new clients can access a free license.
If any of these Cisco offers interest you or you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our staff would be more than willing to talk about your options and get your organization set-up with Webex.Contact Us